US Lifeguard Electrocuted by Current


The preliminary autopsy for a Raleigh, North Carolina teen found unresponsive in a community pool Saturday afternoon confirmed her family's theory that she was electrocuted. Rachel Rosoff, 17, was found in the pool and pulled from the water at about 2:30 p.m., according to authorities. Rosoff was a student at Enloe High School, and she worked as a lifeguard at the community pool through the Aquatic Management Group. In a call to 911, another pool worker described finding Rosoff face down in the water and feeling a shock in trying to pull her from the water.